Monday, October 27, 2008

When I grow up...

I want to be a vet, because if your pet gets sick or something happens to it you'll know what to do. And you will get to see all kinds of animals.
I also want to be a zoo manager. I want to be a zoo manager because you get to take care of a lot of animals. Like tigers, lions, bears, elephants, giraffes and monkeys. You also get to learn about their habitat, the food they eat, and their prey and predators.
I also want to be a mother! I want to beat the record of having children, and they can help me with the zoo I'm going to (want to) have. I'm going to have to find a Christian man that is willing to have a lot of kids and loves animals as much as I do.

4 comments:

JanAl said...

You would make an awesome Vet! And you will be an awesome mom! I am also praying that God will bring a great christian man into your life, and not only because of all the kids you want to have, but because I know how blessed I am having your dad!

Sydney said...

Grace, everyone who knows you knows exactly what you want to be because you talk about it...a lot!!

p.s you should post some more things on your blog
I liked this one I think you should keep going!!!

Nan said...

Hi Grace!

I like your blog site!
Lots of kids, lots of animals....means lots of faith....not to mention money! lol
If you take after your mom, kids and animals will be right up your alley!
I'll look forward to reading your blogs and please visit my blog site and multiply site!

Love, Grandma Nancy

marissa finch said...

grace i didnt know you have a blog! So weird because you are getting so old now!